DBSA-Boston is an independent, self-sustaining organization that relies primarily upon membership dues to support its activities. Membership in DBSA-Boston is open to people with affective disorders, friends and family, professionals, and others interested in supporting people with affective disorders.
In addition to participation in our ongoing Share/Care Groups, Speaker Series, and many Group Functions, DBSA-Boston members in good standing are entitled to the following privileges:
- Receipt of our quarterly electronic newsletter via email.
- Incredible discounts on Facilitator Training: as a DBSA-Boston member you pay only for lunch and registration — savings up to $80.00!
- “Membership only” group functions such as our recent 30th Anniversary Celebration Dinner.
- Opportunities to give back to others by serving as a group facilitator, running for our Board of Directors, or working on committees.
- The right to vote in DBSA-Boston elections.
Below is the fee schedule for membership
Please read our Membership Agreement Form Use this form to print and fill out to become a member of DBSA-Boston. This form can also be used to renew your membership, change the terms of your membership or your address/phone, or to make a tax deductable donation.
Please make checks payable to DBSA-Boston and either bring your check and form to the Welcoming Table at Belmont Chapter Meetings at McLean Hospital, or mail to:
P.O. Box 102
Belmont MA 02178
Below is an online form for membership. Payments are completed via PayPal. You will receive a free DBSA bracelet as a thank you gift. Present your email membership confirmation at the front table on Wednesday for your gift.
5,248 total views, 1 views today